Today was Ada's due date. July 16 will always be "her day" in my mind, but November 5 was supposed to be her day. I should be celebrating her first birthday sometime around now with a party and a messy baby spreading cake all over her face. Instead, today we are going to take Eleanor to the beach for the first time. We will tell her about her sister and enjoy watching her see the ocean for the first time. It's amazing how I can still miss Ada so much, yet feel so happy and full of joy thanks to Eleanor. I love both of my girls deeply.
Here are some pictures and videos of Eleanor:
Here are some pictures and videos of Eleanor:





1 comment:
I completely understand your love for both of your children. Though it is so different, it is so strong for the one who is missing and the one who makes you smile every day. I love the video of Eleanor talking to you! So cute.
Post a Comment