Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finally, a meeting in "real life"!

I am attending a conference in San Diego this weekend, so I had the wonderful opportunity to meet one of my fellow blogger mamas in real life this morning! Bree already posted pictures and wrote about our meeting here, but I just want to add that this meeting was a real highlight for me, too. It's amazing how you can feel so comfortable with someone you've never met because you have such a major life experience in common. I've said this before, but I would really love to have a little reunion one day with everyone! (I realize it's not a REunion if you've never met, but I don't know what to call it...?) Can't you imagine a picture of all of our rainbow babies together?

4 comments:

Bree said...

Did you get the pics I emailed you? I love the idea of a baby mom meet up. Looking forward to it. :)

Jen said...

I left a comment on Bree's blog about how excited I am that you two met...because I want to meet you both one day, too.

I'm all up for a rainbow baby conference...We now have to wait for Bree to have hers!!! And, what a happy day that will be :)

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I love that. It would be so wonderful. I think you mentioned Florida in the past, and I am definitely game if we ever want to put something together!

Malou's Mama said...

How cool that you and Bree got to meet up!

I'm up for a meet-up too. Especially if you're interested in a European edition. ;)