Yesterday I packed up some of Eleanor's clothes that she's outgrown. She's only 5 1/2 months, but she's tall and she's getting into 6-9 month clothes. I had several outfits for Ada that were size 6 months, and Eleanor was able to wear them. It never made me sad for her to wear them; instead, I guess I felt like at least I had something of Ada's to pass on. Well, Eleanor has now outgrown all of the things I had for Ada. It was really hard for me to put those clothes away, I guess because Eleanor will never have any other hand-me-downs from her big sister. When I was pregnant with Ada, 6 month size clothes seemed so big! Now Eleanor is past that point, and little tiny Ada never got to be big enough to wear them.
2 months ago


1 comment:
That is sad. I can imagine how tough it must be to think about clothes Ada never got to wear and that Eleanor is too big for. I love that you had her wear them as hand me downs from her big sister, though. I'm sure they both loved that. =)
Post a Comment