This simple little video addresses some of the crazy things that people say to you after losing a child. My favorite part is the response to "God just needed another angel in heaven."
(Warning: there is one bad word. You might not want to play this with kids in the room.)
2 months ago


5 comments:
This was awesome! Perfect...even with the talking animals...
I know it's not supposed to be funny but I did laugh (not sure why) when Jane's mom said "I hate you, I really, really hate you." There's been one or two people that really pissed me off with comments that I would've really loved to say that to...but, then what can of Christian would I be then?
Oh, and the angel baby army thing was funny, too...what's wrong with me tonight?
Like JenJen, it made me laugh too. People just don't get it. (I wish I didn't get it either, but unfortunately I do.) Thanks for sharing that, Beth.
I too laughed, because that mama bear rocked!
The guy bear, on the other hand, I wanted to punch in the face. LOL
I haven't ran into anyone that has said anything like that to me, but Lord help the person who may be stupid enough to, because they'd need that kind of power to keep me from going totally ballistic on them.
I LOVE THIS.
The Angel Army comment is one I shall remember and make sure to use in the future. :O)
Post a Comment