Thursday, February 19, 2009

To my blogger friends

Within the first month or so of losing Ada, I began blogging and reading the blogs of other grieving mothers. There are several of you out there whose blogs I follow and I read every post. I have been so happy to hear that several of these mothers are expecting again, but it is so hard for me to know that Tamara and Stephanie are still struggling every month with fertility treatments and Jen can never have another biological child (although I am excited for her in the adoption process!). It is so unfair! I know it might seem weird to some people that I care so much about women I've never met, but once you've been through something like this you appreciate those who can understand your pain. I just want you guys to know that I have so much hope for you, and I admire your spirits. I guess now I know how my friend must have felt when I lost Ada and she was still pregnant. I'm having a really hard time putting my feelings into words here, but just know that I care about you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aww! A million virtual hugs to you~ I joke with my hubby that my blogging buddies know more of what's going on in my life than most of my real-life friends...

Mrs. Mother said...

Thanks so much. Big hugs to you, too. I agree with Jen. You guys know more about what's going on with me than my real life friends.

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that I care about you too! Thanks for your message and always having something supportive and understanding to say on my blog. :=)