A post on another blog prompted me to check something out. I was pregnant with Ada for 5 1/2 months, and today is about 5 1/2 months since she was born. There's an online calculator where you can put it two dates and it tells you the number of days between them. Well, I put in the official date of the beginning of my pregnancy (which is actually 2 weeks before conception - but oh well) to the day Ada was born, and then the day Ada was born until today. They are both 170 days. Starting tomorrow, more time has passed since we lost Ada than the actual amount of time we had with her, more or less.
2 months ago


2 comments:
I thought that maybe my hubby and I were the only ones that thought this way...We're now getting to the point that Lily's been gone almost the same amount of time that we had her.
That thought makes me very sad :(
That's so sad. I'm sorry the numbers add up that way but she will really be your daughter for all of your life. Even though she isn't here, you will always have her as a daughter...those days won't end.
Post a Comment