Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ada's Sign

I got an email tonight with the picture below telling me that Ada's sign was installed today. We plan to go see it sometime in the next couple of months. If you're ever at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, be sure to go check it out! It's with the Siberian Lynxes named Willow and Natasha. I don't know which one of them that is in the picture. The sign looks really big in this picture - I don't remember them being so big so I'm not sure if it's just the angle. And yes I did cover up our last name - I just don't like it out there on the internet for the whole world to see. Of course anybody could go see for themselves, but at least they'd have to give a donation to Big Cat to do so! :)

5 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I love it! What a nice way to honor your little girl!

Pam Light said...

The sign looks great. I hope I'll get to go see it sometime myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great idea! I absolutely love it - it looks great, and what a wonderful tribute to Ada.

B's Mom said...

That is a wonderful idea. Also, congrats on your pregnancy!

Jennifer said...

I wish that I lived closer so I could see this in person! Maybe I will have to plan a vacation. :-)