Monday, March 23, 2009

Some happy news

Well, if you read my last post then you read about several women who are having a hard time conceiving after a loss. I have some good news though! Tamara, the woman who lost her baby to Trisomy 18, just found out today that she is expecting again! And Jen, the one with a broken uterus (I know her sense of humor will appreciate that) :), was given the green light by her doctor to try again! I know there are still lots of women out there who are struggling, but at least this gives us all a little hope. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You certainly have my sense of humor down, because I did laugh!

I thought about you today, because I was thinking about how we're going to start trying while we're in Scotland the first week of June, and if we got pregnant on the first try (we can hope!) then we would find out we're pregnant right around the time that Eleanor gets here :)

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Woohoo. I love happy news.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have some powerful posts!