Thursday, March 5, 2009

One year ago today

I saw this...


...and my life changed forever.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm inching my way to the one year mark on my BFP with Lily...how polar opposite my emotions will be this year.

((hugs)) and I hope you have a peaceful day...

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your blog was the first one I read after the death of my daughter in December at 29 weeks. I can't tell you how similar your emotions are too mine and how comforting it is to know that I'm not alone. I'm not a blogger myself but reading about your experience has been extremely healing for me. I read your blog when I want to smile and sometime when I need to cry. Just wanted to let you know.

Pam Light said...

I didn't realize that today was one year, but Mama and I were talking about Ada tonight. Thinking of you...
Love,
Pammi

Never forgetting Gregory said...

It is amazing just seeing that picture can do to your emotions. I am sorry that the "positive" test didn't lead to a living baby for you. Hugs.