Thursday, May 28, 2009

Paranoia

There's nothing like a 4:15 AM glass of juice to help put my mind at ease. Eleanor has been kicking away happily, and I think I can finally go back to sleep now. Too bad I have to get up in just over an hour for the last day of school.

I have 7 more weeks of this left.

5 comments:

Jen said...

And, I hope those 7 weeks fly by and Eleanor is here safe and sound! Gosh, it seems like just yesterday that you found out you were pregnant! Hahaha! I say that while I feel like mine is dragging!

Yeah, for the last day of school though!

Jen said...

I nominated you for an award~ go to my blog to check it out :)

Lea said...

Whatever helps to get you through!

The countdown is on..... thinking of you.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Oh man. 7 weeks sounds so soon to me, but I am sure it doesn't to you! Sorry you have the anxiety to deal with. It is no fun. Glad Eleanor is kicking you now, though.

Malou's Mama said...

Last day of school already? Only 7 weeks left? Wow...
Since I'm sure little Eleanor doesn't want to worry you, I have a feeling she just likes juice. And she figured out a quick way to get some with you! ;-)