I just saw Ella's name gallery, and I love this idea! (It originally came from Stellan's gallery.) I have met a lot of amazing people from all over the world through this blog, and I would love for you guys to help Ada travel to where you live. I've written this on here before, but spreading her ashes at the beach was perfect because now Ada is traveling all over the world with the ocean waters. If you have the chance, please take a picture of Ada's name where you live. You can send it to adasmama@yahoo.com. (That's not my regular email address, but my real one has my last name in it so I don't want to post it on here. Plus, I don't want spam. If you know me though you can just send it to my regular address.) Of course, I would be HAPPY to return the favor! Just leave a comment with your email address and I'll try to come up with a good Florida picture for your baby. :)
2 months ago


4 comments:
I would love to do one here in California for Ada. :)
OOh. I'll have to get creative!
I'd love to do this for you! As soon as our beaches are restored (after the wild weather and king tides) i'll do it! :) Gold Coast,Australia
Great idea! I love Stellan's gallery~ you can spend a whole afternoon looking at those photos!
Post a Comment