Well, not only did Ada recently travel to Australia, but she went to Greece as well! Stephanie, Malou's mama, took these pictures at Panormas beach on the island of Tinos. How beautiful!


Thanks to Mirna for these next pictures! Little does she know that when I was about 7-8 years old I had an obsession with Australia and wanted to live there when I grew up. (I wanted to work with koalas, of course.) My obsession has faded, but I would still LOVE to visit. I'm glad that Ada has already gotten the chance!
Ada on the Gold Coast

Thanks to Mirna for these next pictures! Little does she know that when I was about 7-8 years old I had an obsession with Australia and wanted to live there when I grew up. (I wanted to work with koalas, of course.) My obsession has faded, but I would still LOVE to visit. I'm glad that Ada has already gotten the chance!
Ada with Southport in the background
This one is from Lea from Ontario:

This beautiful butterfly is from Bree in San Diego!

This is from another friend of mine - taken at Sapelo Island, GA. Thanks Emily N!
A friend of mine from college took these pictures when she was visiting Cannon Beach, Oregon recently. Thanks Emily B.!


Ada in Coolangatta, Australia
Thank you Mirna!
Ada got her first submission to the gallery! This is from Heather in Ontario, Canada. Thanks Heather! Charlotte, Benjamin, and Aaron are remembering Ada:

Ada at the GA Aquarium
By the way, I should add that Ada was a pretty well traveled baby even before she was born. She went to California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico (barely), Colorado, Utah, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky. She visited 6 national parks, her great-aunt in Kentucky, her second cousins in Kentucky, both of her grandmothers' houses, and one of her grandfather's houses. That's pretty good for 5 1/2 months!


2 comments:
Thank *you*, Beth. Take good care of yourself and Eleanor.
Beautiful pictures! I'm thinking of you this week!
Post a Comment