Within the first month after losing Ada, I started reading lots of blogs by women in my shoes and I was eventually inpired to start this one. Over the next few months those women became my support group. None of us have ever met in person, but we've helped each other through some really difficult times just by reading and commenting on each other's blogs.
I realized something tonight - every one of the women whose blogs I've followed closely fom the beginning is now pregnant again! Congratulations Tamara, Stephanie, Jen, Holly, Hollie P., Jessica, and Jennifer! Some of us got here through fertility drugs and in vitro fertilization, and some of us got here the old fashioned way. However it happened, yay for us! I cannot wait to see pictures of all of your rainbow babies! And congratulations to Kara, who already has her baby here! Seriously, one day we need to have a reunion. (Is it a reunion if we've never met...?)
For those of you who are reading this and are not here yet (and I realize some of you may not want to get pregnant again), you're not forgotten either. It's a difficult journey, as any of these women could tell you. Don't lose hope.
I realized something tonight - every one of the women whose blogs I've followed closely fom the beginning is now pregnant again! Congratulations Tamara, Stephanie, Jen, Holly, Hollie P., Jessica, and Jennifer! Some of us got here through fertility drugs and in vitro fertilization, and some of us got here the old fashioned way. However it happened, yay for us! I cannot wait to see pictures of all of your rainbow babies! And congratulations to Kara, who already has her baby here! Seriously, one day we need to have a reunion. (Is it a reunion if we've never met...?)
For those of you who are reading this and are not here yet (and I realize some of you may not want to get pregnant again), you're not forgotten either. It's a difficult journey, as any of these women could tell you. Don't lose hope.


6 comments:
Yay is right. I really thought there was NO way I would get "lucky" enough to have my treatments work so quickly but I'm so grateful to be in this position. I remember the day you posted your pregnancy and you are about to post new baby pictures! I'm very happy for everyone and rooting for everyone trying as well.
You ladies give me a lot of hope. :)
I second that notion. It has been nice to go through this crazy journey together. We should definitely have a reunion. As a matter of fact, I think you may live somewhere close to me? I know you have mentioned Big Cat Rescue. Everytime we go to Harry's near Citrus Park Mall, I see the sign and think of your Ada. One day my husband and I are going to go find her sign! xoxo
I sent you something for Ada's gallery so check that email!
A reunion would be so great! I mean it, I'd be in...
PS I'm going to Greece next week so some new Ada pictures will hopefully be arriving in time for her birthday. :)
I was thinking the same thing the other day about how all of us (meaning the ones of us who joined this pitiful club around the same time) are pregnant again, and how I feel so jazzed to go through this journey with all of you.
I think a DBM convention is a great idea! I would so be there in a heartbeat...I would love to give all of you a hug in real-life for helping me through some of the hardest days of my life...
Post a Comment