Today is the day that I called my doctor the minute that they opened during my pregnancy with Ada. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because I was so worried. We spent the next two hours lying on the couch, trying to feel her kick after I drank glass after glass of juice.
Hunter and I both felt Eleanor kick last night and again this morning. I feel her all the time, of course, but it seems like she stops kicking every time Hunter tries to feel. I think Eleanor was trying to reassure us both that everything is okay.
Hunter and I both felt Eleanor kick last night and again this morning. I feel her all the time, of course, but it seems like she stops kicking every time Hunter tries to feel. I think Eleanor was trying to reassure us both that everything is okay.


2 comments:
I truly feel as if God has given you a very sweet and active baby that kicks you all the time to keep you calm...and, if calm isn't a good word, well, maybe to just keep you from going crazy with worry.
I know this day is going to be tough for you, because as happy as you are with Eleanor on the way, I know its hard to not place your emotions where you were last year today.
((hugs)) and you're in my thoughts and prayers.
I am certainly thinking about you today. I know you will relive all those sad memories and details today, but yay for Eleanor helping you get through the day by kicking you into the reality that she is healthy and well. Hugs.
Post a Comment