Tomorrow I will be 23 weeks pregnant with Eleanor. We found out that Ada was gone at 23 weeks, 5 days, but they estimated that it happened up to as much as a week earlier. So in other words, I am basically at the exact same point where I was when Ada died.
I have felt Eleanor kick since I began writing this post. :)
This is hard for me. Besides the few moments of panic, I have really been enjoying this pregnancy. This past week I've done a lot of things to prepare for Eleanor - they're on my other blog if you want to see them, but this is Ada's page. I truly believe that I'll be bringing home a baby in July. But now, I stop and think - I thought that at exactly this point in my pregnancy with Ada. That gives me a bit of a reality check. You just really never know where life is going to take you, do you?
I have felt Eleanor kick since I began writing this post. :)
This is hard for me. Besides the few moments of panic, I have really been enjoying this pregnancy. This past week I've done a lot of things to prepare for Eleanor - they're on my other blog if you want to see them, but this is Ada's page. I truly believe that I'll be bringing home a baby in July. But now, I stop and think - I thought that at exactly this point in my pregnancy with Ada. That gives me a bit of a reality check. You just really never know where life is going to take you, do you?


4 comments:
This must be such a tough week for you. Saturday I will reach the night I went into labor with Gregory and my whole world changed. You are right, you just never know what will happen. I will keep sending positive thoughts your way and am looking forward to seeing Eleanor's beautiful birth pictures in July!
Big hugs to you. I'm glad you made it to this point, and I'll be even more glad to hear when you've given birth. I know everything will be fine.
((hugs)) and I know that this week has got to be tough. Unfortunately, you lost a lot of innocence that comes with pregnancy. I am 100% certain that you will be bringing home a healthy little Eleanor, and I can't wait to see pictures of her.
If you ever in Atlanta let me know!!! I'd love to give you a real hug one day instead of all these virtual hugs!
Jen
I will be praying extra hard for you this week. I can only imagine how tough it is. Good thing Eleanor is a kicker - it must be reassuring.
Post a Comment