Saturday, December 27, 2008

Costa Rica

In several hours we will be leaving on our big trip that wasn't meant to be. I used to feel kind of guilty that we were going, but I don't feel that way anymore. Instead, I'm very excited about our week in Costa Rica. Still, it's sad to me. I was supposed to be staying home this year instead of taking a big trip like we usually do. We were supposed to be loving our little baby Ada and getting to know her more every day. I miss her - Christmas this year was harder than I expect it to be.

If you want to follow our trip or see the picture from the ultrasound, visit my other blog. I probably won't be writing much on here over the next week or so. I hope everybody who reads this blog has a wonderful new year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Maybe you could write Ada's name in the sand at sunset and take a picture...we did that for Malou and it felt nice.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Have a great vacation. I know things aren't the way they were "supposed" to be, but I hope you and Hunter can enjoy yourselves.

Taraf33 said...

I went Costa Rica on my honeymoon. It was wonderful. Have a great time and really try to enjoy every moment.

Mrs. Mother said...

I know you will have a great time. Please let us know how the trip went.