Thursday, September 11, 2008

About blogging

I have had a lot of people thank me for keeping this blog, or tell me that they're surprised that I can write candidly about all that I have been going through. I appreciate that, but I think what everybody doesn't realize is that this is therapy for me! Putting all of my thoughts and feelings into words has just helped me so much.

I have loved reading the comments on Ada's picture, and they just keep coming. I guess this is how it is for a parent when they send out birth announcements or watch people's reactions to seeing the new baby for the first time. I feel pride when I look at little Ada's picture. I know it's not much (it's actually larger than real life!), but she was perfect. Sometimes it makes me sad to think that this is all I will get, but I try to just enjoy it for what it is. :) So, thank you, for letting me share my Ada with you.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Thank YOU for sharing Ada with us!! She was beautiful and I have no doubt in my mind that she is even more of a beautiful angel!

I also wanted to with you lots of luck with your ttc journey as well! I hope it happens soon for the both of us. As scared as I am, I'm excited to see where this takes each and every one of us! I can't wait to see all of out rainbow babies!

Mrs. Mother said...

Thank you for sharing Ada. It has helped me to read everyone's stories, which is why I've been blogging about mine. I hope you are doing well.

Linda Anderson said...

I just wanted to tell you how sorry i am for the loss of your daughter Ada!What a very beautiful baby girl she is!Thank you so much for sharing her with us.I lost a set of twin boys at 24wks and 4days and my only daughter at 22wks and a son at 22wks.Back when i lost my angels.They didnt take pictures of them.And i even had a nurse tell me not to talk about my dead babies.Thanks to you and other sweet angel moms sharing there angels.Reminds me just how small they were.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.And i am so sorry for your loss.I was blessed after all my losses with 3 wonderful loving sons.Never give up and never give up on hope!Loving hugs always honey!
Linda (angel mom of 4)