Today is my birthday.
I would have hit 34 weeks today.
Ada was born 10 weeks ago from today.
I am now 27. I know that's not old, but it kind of feels like it. When my mom was my age she already had 2 kids (and a miscarriage). I'm glad Hunter and I waited, but I want to start a family too.
2 months ago


5 comments:
Happy birthday to you. You will have as many siblings for Ada as you want, someday. I hope it happens when you want it to.
I hope there is something enjoyable about today, although a "Happy Birthday" without your Ada will be tough. 27 is not old, but it certainly isn't too young to feel the pain and the longing and yearning for motherhood. I feel you and I'm thinking of you.
Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry you have to go through your birthday without Ada.
I bet she's already given you tons of birthday kisses today!
Happy Birthday to you Beth! I hope you were able to find some joy in your birthday today. I know Ada would want her Mamma to be happy.
Happy birthday to you. I hope this birthday brings you some sense of peace and joy.
Post a Comment