I had a little change in plans due to my doctor's schedule, so I'm now going in to the hospital on Tuesday instead of Monday. I won't go in until the afternoon when they'll start the cervadil, and then the pitocin starts early the next morning. So, Eleanor should be arriving on Wednesday (I hope) or potentially even Thursday. I just wanted to put that up here in case anyone thought I was going in on Monday still.
3 months ago


5 comments:
whew, thanks for the heads up :)
Okay! I'm so ready for pictures of Eleanor! I hope the induction goes quickly and seamlessly for you. =)
I can't wait to hear how it goes and see Eleanor's pictures. Good luck.
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :) I am so excited!!!
You and Eleanor will be in my prayers and will consume my thoughts until I see an update!
Thinking of you today, Beth and Hunter!
Post a Comment