Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gallery update

I had a bunch of different posts with gallery pictures, but I went back and updated the original post so they're all in one place. Click here to see Ada's gallery and all of the places where she has traveled!

5 comments:

Bree said...

Hi Beth,
That's exciting that you'll be coming to SD in Novemeber. I guess you're going back to work in the fall then? I look forward to meeting you!
Bree

Mirna said...

Happy birthday sweet Ada! :)

Mrs. Mother said...

Happy birthday, Ada. I hope today is peaceful for you and Hunter, Beth. Big hugs and be good to yourself today.

Malou's Mama said...

Happy Birthday, dear Ada!

Bree said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of all four of you today. I can't wait to see pics of the spice drop cupcakes.

Happy 1st Birthday, dear sweet Ada!