Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She's here!!!

Eleanor Elizabeth arrived at 9:30 am on July 22 after a very quick labor. She weighs 7 lb, 3 oz and is 22" long. We are so thankful for our new beautiful girl!

Meeting Eleanor!
Our sweet Eleanor

Mom and baby

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea!!! She is beautiful!!!! I'm so thankful that she is finally here and in your arms. Enjoy every moment...

(Hopefully I'm next!)

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your family. What a beautiful day for you.

Jen said...

Oh Beth! She's beautiful! And, you look great for just giving birth!

Congratulations!!!!!! Give her a hug kiss from me!

Mrs. Mother said...

Beth, I am so happy for you and Hunter. She's absolutely beautiful. And, you do look great. She makes it nearly impossible for me to wait until November for this baby.

Lea said...

Beth - congratulations! She takes my breath away... perfect pics.

Hollie said...

She's perfect and beautiful in every way!! Congrats again to you guys!!

Enjoy your sweet little girl!

Kara said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't help but think that Ada is up there smiling down and so happy that your empty arms now have a baby to hold. Congratulations!!!

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I have been waiting for this! What a beautiful baby girl. You look so wonderful in those pictures. Enjoy every moment! Woohoo.

Malou's Mama said...

Wonderful! I am so happy for you all!