Thursday, July 30, 2009

A little update

All you have to do is look at the time of this post and you can probably figure out why I haven't been posting/commenting much lately. :) Eleanor is doing GREAT - she's gaining weight and is such an easy baby. But of course, she never goes more than a few hours between feedings and sometimes we have these long nights. Right now she's being lulled to sleep in her swing and I just hope it sticks! Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick little hi to say that I'm still around and I do still read all of your blogs, but time is a little short these days!

Tomorrow we have Eleanor's first pediatrician's appointment...I'm excited like it's the first day of school or something. Speaking of school, teachers start back next week. This will be my first year to not go anywhere on the first day of school since I was like...2. Weird.



Eleanor and her cousins

3 comments:

Jen said...

We all know you're busy loving and hugging all over that beautiful girl.

Have fun and I love seeing her pics :) Keep em' coming!

Mrs. Mother said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics.

Bree said...

you've been doing a wonderful job keeping us addicts posted. i just adore your little one. she's such a cutie.