I woke up at 4:45 this morning, woke up Hunter, and took the pregnancy test....and I'm pregnant!!! I had really convinced myself over the last day or two that I wasn't, because I'm tired of being disappointed. Hunter and I both held each other and cried tears of both joy and sadness - but mostly joy. We managed to wait until 6:00 to start calling family members. I will call my doctor next week, but I assume that the due date will be on or around August 4.
This blog is about Ada, and I plan to keep it that way. I have another blog (there's a link on the right) that I will keep updated through this pregnancy, but I know I will continue to mourn Ada. I think Christmas will be especially hard, but at least now I have a lot of hope for next year.
For all of my other friends who are still trying after a loss, I hope that this gives you hope but I'm sure it's not easy to read that somebody else finally got their "Rainbow Baby" while you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm sorry, and I don't know what to say. Just know that I keep thinking about you, and I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get yours too!
This blog is about Ada, and I plan to keep it that way. I have another blog (there's a link on the right) that I will keep updated through this pregnancy, but I know I will continue to mourn Ada. I think Christmas will be especially hard, but at least now I have a lot of hope for next year.
For all of my other friends who are still trying after a loss, I hope that this gives you hope but I'm sure it's not easy to read that somebody else finally got their "Rainbow Baby" while you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm sorry, and I don't know what to say. Just know that I keep thinking about you, and I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get yours too!


8 comments:
Oh Congratulations!!!! What a great Thanksgiving present!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
I'll be testing this weekend! :)
That's wonderful news. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I'm in the boring part of my cycle right now, CD 7, but I'm hoping to have some good news right around Jenna's due date.
I am so happy for you. All day long I have had a little smile on my face just thinking that you are going to have a baby. Congratulations!! What great news on Thanksgiving!
Congrats on your pregnancy~ what a great Thanksgiving day blessing...
Oh Beth, congratulations! I came online to check and see if you had good news. What a fun summer this will be!
Beth Dixon
Woohoo! I'm so happy for you. What a perfect day to get your BFP. You are right, Christmas will be much easier to deal with when you have Ada's sibling to look forward to. I hope I can join you soon. Yay.
What a beautiful Thanksgivign surprise! I am so happy for you Beth, I truly am. Hopefully, I will be joining you in expecting soon. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! Hugs!!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment