Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Days

I always think to post when I am having a bad day or when something makes me sad. I thought I should put up a positive post here for all of you who are wondering how I am. I really do feel better. I still have my sad moments, like last night when I saw a family picture taken while I was pregnant. That made me cry, but only for a little while. Hunter was there and he is so great at talking to me and listening to me when I am upset. But besides that one little time, I really have not cried or been sad for about 3 or 4 days. I think that's pretty good! I think about Ada and I miss her all the time, but anybody who has lost a loved one can tell you that it does get easier with time. Hunter and I had a great weekend of doing nothing besides going on a couple of walks, eating some good food, and watching several movies. Yesterday was his birthday and that's what he wanted to do. We've just really enjoyed each other's company.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mother said...

I'm glad you are having good days. I hope we all have more to come.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you and Hunter had a good weekend. There are harder days than others, and I'm glad you've got a good hubby to listen and help you on the bad days.