Saturday, October 11, 2008

A note to my blogger friends

To the mothers of Jenna, Gregory, Cameron, Georgia, Lily, and Brenna -

I was thinking about each of you the other day. I follow your blogs and I feel like I know you personally, even though I don't know where most of you live and I'm not even sure that I know all of your names! You have been a support group to me whether you knew that or not, and I thank you. I prayed for each of you and what you are going through. I just want you to know that I care about you, your husbands, and your babies. Don't ever feel like you've been forgotten. Thank you for letting me know that I have not been forgotten, either. You are a special group of strong women.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I feel the same way about all of you mommies, also. You guys help me to feel sane, and that someone out there actually knows how I feel. I like to think that our little angels are playing together in heaven.

Mrs. Mother said...

Me too. Even though the circumstances of us coming together are horrible, I'm so glad we've been there for each other.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I think about you all the time as well. The circumstances are horribly sad, but I feel closer to mommies like you who have been through the same pain than many of my friends who will never understand. I do feel forgotten quite a bit and I really appreciate that you read my blog and that you grace me with your words. Thank you. Holly